[jhb_airlines] Re: HELP !!!

  • From: "Paul" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 22:31:32 +0100

19 folders?  When installing the PCF software, you should get only a few.

Using the default settings, you should have

c:\Program Files\PilotClub

then 2 Directories within this, Data and Temp.

Withn your FS\Modules folder you should also have a pilotclub folder which
contains one other folder called flightplans.

However, assuming your installation went correctly, then you would start up
Flight Simulator, set up at an airport (off the runway of course)
and then from the menu bar select Pilot-Club Show PCF.

From here you can enter your user ID, the 1000XXX number issued when you
registered on Pilot Club and your pilot club password (you should have been
sent this in an e-mail from Pilot Club, though several JHB testers haven't,
If you didn't receive on then shout, we'll tell you how to get one
allocated)

From here you'll have the buttons you're used to seeing to connect.