[jhb_airlines] Re: Gross Weight

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 11:50:10 -0000

Yep - that is an FS value that can be trapped in XML. It would read the same
value as shown in the top display using SHIFT + Z.

Basically XML is flexible enough to create a gauge showing almost any FS
parameter you want. Some examples at random are:

TURN COORDINATOR BALL
SIM ON GROUND
GROUND ALTITUDE
DELTA HEADING RATE
GYRO DRIFT ERROR
PLANE HEADING DEGREES GYRO
WISKEY COMPASS INDICATION DEGREES
MAGVAR
TOTAL WEIGHT
DECISION HEIGHT
RADIO HEIGHT
AIRCRAFT WIND Z
AIRCRAFT WIND Y
AIRCRAFT WIND X
STANDARD ATM TEMPERATURE
TOTAL AIR TEMPERATURE
SEA LEVEL PRESSURE
BAROMETER PRESSURE
AMBIENT WIND Z
AMBIENT WIND Y
AMBIENT WIND X
AMBIENT WIND DIRECTION
AMBIENT WIND VELOCITY
AMBIENT PRESSURE
AMBIENT TEMPERATURE
AMBIENT DENSITY

and so it goes on. These "A:Vars" run to 920 separate variables!

What you do with the variable is up to you. They can be displayed as simple
text or you can (if up to it) design a proper gauge to show the result.