[jhb_airlines] Re: Gross Weight

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 10:45:18 -0000

OK.

Let me play a bit more with it before I send it off. I am now trying to =
get
it to work with a standard FS icon rather than an on/off switch and the
syntax is slightly different.

Are there any other values you would like including whilst I am working =
on
it? I can ad almost any FS parameter - IAS, TAS, ground speed, empty =
weight,
fuel weight, zero fuel weight etc etc..