[jhb_airlines] Re: Gross Weight

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 18:36:26 -0000

Gerry,

I've been fiddling with XML most of the afternoon and have finally got a
readout working. An added bonus is that it can be activated from a =
switch on
the panel. Text size is a bit large but I haven't found out how to =
reduce
this yet.

Can you let me know which aircraft you are thinking of adding this too =
so I
could test it in one? At the moment I have only used it on the Cessna =
172.