[jhb_airlines] Re: Gross Weight

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 14:42:56 -0000

I'm sitting on the ground having dialled in a 25kt headwind. This value =
is
what is showing with SHIFT + Z but it also shows 25kts in FSNav. On the =
new
gauge IAS is 25kts, GS is 0 and the sim has just locked on me. Hang on..

OK that was me recompiling gauges with FS running - it sometimes bombs =
when
doing this.

The CRJ gauge gives IAS of 25, TAS of 25, GS of 0 so everything looks =
about
right. Going up to 500ft at 105kts on the ASI this is correct with the =
SHIFT
Z display, shows in FSNav and the CRJ display shows IAS 105, TAS 105 and =
GS
80. All still show the same wind..