[jhb_airlines] Re: Gross Weight

  • From: gwinsk@xxxxxxx
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 19:34:59 -0000

Since the panel Windspeed and my third screen's FANav display always show the
same
speed, with FSMeteo in use, does it seem likely that it's the FS9
interpretation that's
wrong? If so, then my assumption re the default F100 windgauge is wrong and it
picks
up its input from FS9?
Gerry Winskill
gwinsk@xxxxxxx