[jhb_airlines] Re: Gross Weight

  • From: gwinsk@xxxxxxx
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 12:40:56 -0000

Ignore my reply about the button not showing. Re reading I decided one of us is
dislecsxtic and reworded the appropriate button gauge input. Now visible and
installed.
Another check shows it is possible to instal it as a gauge, rather than as a
window.
You'd need a fair amount of available panel space, since shrinking it makes the
text
unreadable. A window, which you can drag wherever it's best seen, is an
acceptable
route. Will have a closer look, after returning from lunch with inlaws visiting
the Island,
to which I'm being dragged, screaming!
 One of the immediate benefits of this gauge is its overweight warning display.
I've flown
the F100 several times and not looked at load, via the menu. Could be it
wouldn't need
the Thrust Scalar tweek, if not overloaded. Which does beg the question why
they set
parrameters that allow the situation, at takeoff...

Gerry Winskill
gwinsk@xxxxxxx