[jhb_airlines] Re: Gross Weight

  • From: gwinsk@xxxxxxx
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 12:05:08 -0000

Frank,
There are a couple of these already available. Oddly, in the F100,  the wind
gauge
doesn't show up if there's no wind. I think it's taking its data from FSNav,
which does the
same thing. Odder still is that it gives the correct direction but wildly
inaccurate strength.
 If yo don't have a windgauge I'll send you a copy, off list. Don't know who is
the
designer. Since it's green digits on a black backgroound, it fits neatly into
some of the
commonly used PFD gauge display areas.

Gerry Winskill
gwinsk@xxxxxxx