[jhb_airlines] Re: Gross Weight

  • From: gwinsk@xxxxxxx
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 18:34:17 -0000

As we try to get nearer to some aspects of real life practice, selecting the
appropriate V
speeds, rather than a singe FS9, value, seems appropriate.
For some of the available aircraft we have tables of gross weight and V speeds.
The
Falcon 50 has a gauge that displays current weight, so that correct figures may
be
chosen, before takeoff and landing approach. Rather than have to go into the
FS9 menu
for current weight, on other a/c, does anyone know of a gauge that can display
this
data? The Falcon gauge is specific to that aircraft.

Gerry Winskill
gwinsk@xxxxxxx