[jhb_airlines] Re: Great Flight

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 08:17:02 +0000

And here was I thinking you would have beaten me to it.

Goose to CYTZ next. Strangely. Servinfo can't interpret that code and reports destination unknown.

I'll work out the next three destinations today; hopefully.

Gerry Winskill

tom smith wrote:
got one over on me there I am still at goose bay awaiting your orders
Tom