[jhb_airlines] Re: Graphics Cards

  • From: Kev Townsend <175@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2006 09:30:56 +0100

Just to cloud the issue further is the "all new DirectX 10"
ATi and Nvidia are approaching things in different ways!

<http://www.driverheaven.net/articles/dx10/>

Kev T

At 19:43 10/1/2006, you wrote:
It's for this reason that I have decided to upgrade my PC now. It might
allow me to use FS2004 at almost optimum level and finally enjoy it.

I'm not going to get FSX yet as I know it would struggle and that would just
be far too frustrating. I've decided to wait until Vista is out first, see
what differences that makes to FSX and performance, work out the optimum
upgrade for this combination and then upgrade for this. I'll bet that will
be a good year or so away though.