[jhb_airlines] Re: Graphics Cards

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 10:33:37 +0000

There isn't and, though it is probably of benefit to FS, the 8800 series' processor is designed with SLI in mind.

SLI has intoduced another irritant; a popup message. Whenever my FS machine boots up I'm warned that sicne I only have one graphics card SLI has been disabled. My mobo only has one PCI-Express x 16 slot, so it should know I can't run SLI. So, what sends me the message?

I thought there was no SLI support in FSX?