[jhb_airlines] Re: Google Earth and FSinfo

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 19:04:33 +0100

Good innit.

Sean is working on something similar for live UK traffic from his SBS box.
I've got it installed and it shows full 3D tracks of all aircraft in the SE
(he lives near Stansted). I gave Colin a copy of the KMZ file and he's had
it running too.

Google Earth is really very versatile - I hardly ever use NASA World Wind
these days.