[jhb_airlines] Good News for Home LAN flyers!

  • From: "Mike Brook" <mike.brook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JHB Airlines" <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 12:51:23 +0100

All -

I've had a reply to my off-list message to Grant.  His reply was VERY
positive.  He now understands the way that folks like myself and Paul
run FS9 across our LANs and he has talked to the software guru Stefan
about it.

The Beta 1 software that we will get shortly will NOT be 'runnable'
across a LAN but Stefan has agreed to build the capability into one of
the future betas!

This is great news and bodes well for the future.  I'm looking forward
to beta-testing even more now!

MikeB