[jhb_airlines] Re: GoFlight modules - help needed

  • From: Mike Lucas <mhlucas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 13:54:24 +0100

John

When running the GoFlight config utility, selection of one of the new (but non-functioining in FS2002) units causes the lights to illuminate on the selected unit.

I have v 1.54 of the GoFlight software installed.

Mike

Bones wrote:
I'm glad you got the GF-MCP as it is the most valuable item in my
collection. I reckon I use it more than the other five units put together.

Unfortunately I don't have the 166A or the RP48 so I have no idea about the
setup for these units. You appear to be 90% there as the PCI hub has
identified them and they appear in your Go Flight configuration utility. The
only thing you don't say is whether selection of the new units in this
module causes the lights to illuminate on the selected unit.

Can I also check which version of the GF Utility you are running? Mine is
1.54 which I believe is necessary for FS2002/4 users now. The older 1.33
version is only supposed to be used on earlier versions - a pity as it was
the better interface.