[jhb_airlines] Re: GoFlight modules - help needed

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 07:47:16 +0100

Doh; I never spotted that.
I've had this kit since it came out. Initially I probably wasn't using the ADF much. Since then I've become increasingly irritated by "having to" change the ADF bezel by using the mouse. In defence it may be because I change OBS1 using the Autopilot's NAV knob. In my case it's clearly a case of familliarity breeds ignorance.

Funny how the Inst button is used by everyone - but I admit it has some
features which are really useful. I like being able to select QNH in inches
or mb and the ability to change the ADF bezel..