[jhb_airlines] GoFlight For FSX

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 21:42:58 +0100

I've been looking into the GoFlight site daily, hoping to find an upgraded GFConfig, to allow it to work with FSX. It was promised by the end of wc 23rd Oct, after being promised for the week before. Still no sign.
Whilst doing this I looked into the Forum, where comment on the company's response to queries is quite scathing. Apparently they have a reputation for totally ignoring requests for help, whilst producing excellent kit.
Here's hoping. You don't really appreciate this kit until you can't use it.