[jhb_airlines] Re: Glasgow Extreme

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2006 21:26:43 +0100

Well, that didn't work. Using only the Scotflight Glasgow I got the lockup at 55 48 61 4 15 37; Tala -35.8.

It might be a layering problem, since I had Glasgow extreme at the top and re introduced Scotflight Glasgow at that level too.

Where are your Scotflight scenery and the Glasgow Extreme layered?

Gerry Winskill

Alastair wrote:

Hi Jerry

I am running Glasgow Extreme, without any problems, and must admit that I am impressed with this scenery.

Also running Scotflight, and assume that when installing 'Extreme' that it will insert an exclude file for EGPF, although I haven't checked, yet.

I would suggest an uninstall, followed with an install.

If you still run into problems, can you give me the coordinates of where the lock up is occurring, and I will see if I can reproduce it.

Cheers

Alastair

Gerry Winskill wrote:

I was almost towards the end of a flight from Oldbury on Severn to Glasgow when FS9 locked up. Location was approaching Turnberry. Attempts to restart, using My Last Flight, saved by Autosave, produced a Phone Home failure. I restarted elsewhere, then re positioned to Glasgow. Shortly after takeoff, heading for Talla, another Phone Home lockup stopped the flight.

I'm running with the new UK2000 Glasgow Extreme. Has anyone else had problems with this scenery?
My first suspicion is that it's interacting with the Scotflight scenery. I'll try a re run, later, with Scotflight disabled.