[jhb_airlines] Re: Generation X photo scenery

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 10:25:56 +0100

FS9 doesn't have the bitmap resolution to cope otherwise Mally wouldn't have
made his textures so coarse. At 4.3 metres a pixel my guess is that the new
set will look much the same as Mally's textures - but I would be glad to be
proved wrong.

I did experiment with high res textures in FS9 but they weren't a success.