[jhb_airlines] Re: Generation X photo scenery

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 08:41:23 +0100

It is an enormous step forward and will eliminate the frustration when coming back to VFR GM, from a look at Windows Live Local.
I wonder how much of the effect will be lost, if used with FS9? It would be great to have it with FS9 framerates etc.

http://www.visualflight.co.uk/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=6253

If you haven't considered dumping your VFGM Photo Scenery then I think the
above may change your mind. Screenshots are of the Horizon photo scenery
set, not that being planned by JustFlight.

bones bones@xxxxxxx http://fsaviation.net