[jhb_airlines] Re: Generation X photo scenery

  • From: FrankTurley@xxxxxxx
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 03:35:54 EDT

In a message dated 23/10/2006 02:16:40 GMT Daylight Time, bones@xxxxxxx
writes:

http://www.visualflight.co.uk/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=6253

If  you haven't considered dumping your VFGM Photo Scenery then I think  the
above may change your mind. Screenshots are of the Horizon photo  scenery
set, not that being planned by  JustFlight.

Bones,

It was originally advertised as being available on October 13th., but the
latest I can glean is that it will be ready sometime in November. The demo is
impressive, but they did pick an impressive part of Engalnd and Wales to
demonstrate it. I would like to see a demo of a more populous area to see what
the
towns may look like.

Frank T.