[jhb_airlines] Re: Gauges

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2005 10:56:07 +0100

The truth is that there are not a lot of ASI's to choose from - especially
when you think how individual an ASI has to be. I suppose you could have
tried the MiniPanel!Airspeed dial as it has no green/yellow markings at all
- but it goes up to 450kts!

I've now got my Aztec gear indicator gauge mostly working. I get three
greens with the gear down and locked but the orange gear in transit light
needs the XML code tweaking a bit - it only flashes briefly at the moment.