[jhb_airlines] Re: Gauge Wanted

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 04:54:20 +0100

There may be a military panel that has a separate Mach Meter but I admit I
am guessing here.

I'd advise caution about increasing trim sensitivity as it's quite delicate
already. The real problem lies elsewhere with a slightly forward CG position
- this requires a good bit of up trim even in level flight. I may be able to
fix this in the .air file but you could also try adding weight to the rear
cabin seats.

Oddly enough I've not noticed hitting the trim limit here but if this is
happening with you it may be the reason why it drops off the ILS.