[jhb_airlines] Gauge Wanted

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: JHB AIRLINES <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 19:44:44 +0100

I'm just finishing modifying the Citation panel I'm using. One bit of neccesary info is missing; the Mach number. In most panels it appears within the AirSpeed gauge. Does anyone know of an aircraft panel that has Mach Number as a separate gauge.

One of the problems in trying to land the Citation 550 at around its normal speed is that it runs out of trim, below about 125 kias. From then to the ground, if at 110 kias, it's a matter of holding the yoke back. I'll try increasing elevator trim sensitivity.