[jhb_airlines] Re: Gauge Wanted

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 13:59:47 +0100

I've isolated the SF260 levers. Only by disabling, in clumps, until they disappeared. I'never have associated the three engine control levers with a gauge entitled pa28.hghbstack

Gerry Winskill
gwinsk@xxxxxxx

Gerry Winskill wrote:

I'm in mucking about with panels mode again!
One of the things I want is a quadrant arrangement of Throttle, Prop and Mixture, for a light single. I've got a two lever setup but can't find one for Prop. The SF260 has just such an array but I can't locate it in the Panel.cfg.

gwinsk@xxxxxxx