[jhb_airlines] Re: Gauge Calls

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 20:40:55 +0100

Have you specified the units in the data line?

Try either:

<String>%Elev Trim  -> %( (A:ELEVATOR TRIM PCT, percent) )%!3d!</String>
<String>%Elev Trim  -> %( (A:ELEVATOR TRIM INDICATOR, number)
)%!2d!</String>
<String>%Elev Trim  -> %( (A:ELEVATOR TRIM POSITION, position)
)%!2d!</String>

I'm not sure about the middle one - try Number and Position. For the bottom
one you could use either Position or Degrees.