[jhb_airlines] Re: Gauge Calls

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 06:28:39 +0100

Just a digital readout of the elevator trim position. At present I use, in most of my panels, HG_TRIM_DIG2.gau, which gives + or - readouts, usually to a max of around 60.

OK - I was going to suggest you may have outgrown the background bitmap as
it was one of my early mistakes too.

Are you trying to get a readout of the actual trim position or something
more?