[jhb_airlines] Re: Gauge Calls

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 17:06:04 +0100

You can only reload an aircraft so many times to check any changed gauges
functions. After that I either get a blank panel or FS hangs. It's not too
bad though - not as frustrating as working with scenery!

Gauge resizing is indeed tricky when it comes to text displays and I don't
think the current code is very good for this. I am still fiddling with the
transponder text as it is too small. The text box has been increased in
depth from 17 to 25 with little (if any) change in actual text size. I
suspect that the text jumps up in point size if I increase the box height
further to allow this..  Fiddly.