[jhb_airlines] Re: GPS Prezzie

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 22:14:03 +0100

Eeee - how right you are. I was quite happy pulling cars to bits until about
15 years ago when things got a bit more complex. I tried to replace a
starter motor of a Ford for someone and found it was no longer a two bolt
job but half the side of the engine..

I dropped the suspension on my MGB by fitting the MGC spring kit (shorter
and stiffer) and replaced the old lever arm dampers with telescopics. That
and a 3/4" roll bar made a lot of difference to the handling.. I replaced
the engine too - but my dreams of a bigger engine were stifled by cash
flow.. Maybe a good thing to..