[jhb_airlines] Re: GPS Prezzie

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 16:01:59 +0100

This is the sort of problem I am hitting too. The new PC is USB only so I no
longer have any serial port connections. Plugging the Garmin in via a serial
to USB cable hasn't worked - PocketFMS doesn't detect and data. It may be
the cable - some are not too good - or it could be the RS232 to USB drivers
that came with it..