[jhb_airlines] Re: GPS Prezzie

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 13:16:01 +0100

Yep - it can be a bit of a minefield.

I can get Pocket FMS on my iPAQ to talk to my Tom Tom GPS Bluetooth receiver
I can get Pocket FMS on the PC to take signals from FS2004 via a COM port.
I can get FS2004 to send signals to the Garmin via a COM port but not USB.
I can get Pocket FMS to receive data from the Garmin via a COM port but not
USB.

After that I get a bit confused.. <g>