[jhb_airlines] Re: GA Twin Needed

  • From: "Fred Stopforth" <fredstopforth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 19:28:06 +0100

Thought I would have a go with the Seneca on IVAO in Martinque but the flight plan doesn't accept it as such but an An2 since it's not in the IVAO hangar Ugh! had to swop it for a PA28 from the same stable as the Sen.I find the default Baron a bit twichy whereas the Sen more docile.Flaps on the Baron allow the plane to drop whereas the Sen tends to rise when flaps are dropped.I presume they must have a different flap system?There again it could be the way I provide the power?Still I find it a very likeable plane. Fred ----- Original Message ----- From: "Gerry Winskill" <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>