[jhb_airlines] [Fwd: UKI Events: Two Great Events Coming Up]

  • From: Alastair McIntyre <a.mcintyre@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uk_multiplayer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2004 18:50:12 +0000

Latest 'flier' from Grant.

Alastair

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: UKI Events: Two Great Events Coming Up
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 10:58:01 +0100
From: FPI Mail System <uki-epc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: FPI NOTAM <fpi_notam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello UKI Division Members,

We have organized two great events for you for the coming week.

Number 1: Wednesday - 8 December 2004 - from 18:00z

London Gatwick (EGKK) & Dublin (EIDW)

The focus airports for the event will be:
- London Gatwick (EGKK)
- Dublin (EIDW)

Charts and pictures are available on the UKI events website at:
http://divisions.flightproject.net/uki/events/egtt.htm

Departures to / arrivals from any other airports are welcome.

ATC : London Center and Ireland are covered. Additional controllers are
needed. Please book your session in the FPI- Book. Thanks!

Number 2 : Friday - 10 December 2004 - from 19:00z

UKI Division Goes International - Main Focus Beligum

We have teamed-up together with our Belge neighbours to provide complete
ATC coverage between our two countries for the entire evening.

London center will be manned so departures to / arrivals from London
Heathrow, London Gatwick, London Stansted and London City will be
covered. Naturally, you are also welcome to depart from / arrive at the
northern airports as well.

Belgium Center is also manned so deparures to / arrivals from Brussels,
Charleroi, Antwerpen, Liege and Oostende will be covered.

Routing, charts, and additional Belgium scenery are available on the UKI
events website at: http://divisions.flightproject.net/uki/events/egtt.htm

ATC: we need to have some of the London airports manned. Please enter
you session in the FPI-Book.

We look forward to welcoming you to both events!

Grant
UKI-EPC
uki-epc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx