[jhb_airlines] Re: From small acorns..

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 16:02:23 +0100

I presume then that using FSInn is simply an alternative for those who can't
use SB3 or cannot get along with the interface?

It is interesting that FSInn says it will work with all FSD servers as this
would suggest it would plug in to my private FSD server - which I haven't
run since FS2002 days. Must read SB3 to see if it can do the same - or is
locked to VATSIM.

Mind you I think we have all come a long way since then..