[jhb_airlines] Re: From small acorns..

  • From: Alastair <algy.mcintyre@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2005 21:28:16 +0100

IP I think, means Inn Plane.

'Config' is one of the pull down tabs in Inn Plane

Going to investigate.

Ps 'Inn Plane' is one of the menu options in FSInn

Alastair

Phil Reynolds wrote:
Alastair,

Just found this on a related forum which might help....

"...FSInn users have to set the ICAO Airline code manually in FSPlane
(IPConfig?) in order to be seen with correct livery by SB3 users...otherwise
they will always show as generic VIP aircraft..."

If you can find this FSPlane (IPConfig?) file then try adding JHB for JHB
Airlines and see what happens?

Cheers

Phil

-----Original Message----- From: jhb_airlines-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jhb_airlines-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Alastair Sent: 03 October 2005 20:10 To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [jhb_airlines] Re: From small acorns..

Thanks, Phil

Say Glasgow (EGPF)

No controllers active, at present.

Alastair

Phil Reynolds wrote:

Alastair,

If you want to pop online to check if things work, I'm free for a little
while.....

Phil