[jhb_airlines] Re: From small acorns..

  • From: "Phil Reynolds" <phil.reynolds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 20:52:30 +0100

Alastair,

Just found this on a related forum which might help....

"...FSInn users have to set the ICAO Airline code manually in FSPlane
(IPConfig?) in order to be seen with correct livery by SB3 users...otherwise
they will always show as generic VIP aircraft..."

If you can find this FSPlane (IPConfig?) file then try adding JHB for JHB
Airlines and see what happens?

Cheers

Phil