[jhb_airlines] Re: From small acorns..

  • From: Alastair <algy.mcintyre@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2005 19:54:15 +0100

Bones

I think that you are right about the 'automatic' bit.

Installed the aircraft as per Phil's instructions (apart from the VIP.SMS bit.)

Then asked FSInn to rescan for a/c changes etc.

Then looking through the 'Inn Plane' section found the following (amongst many others, of course)

Aircraft        B737
AL              JHB
Type            L2J
Res             Lo Res
Title           VIP_B737JHB

But as they say:- 'the proof of the pudding'

Just out of interest when first installing FSInn it synchronises with the FSInn database and downloads descriptions (I assume) for 3040 aircraft! not including the aircraft in your own directory!

Cheers

Alastair

Bones wrote:

My next guess is that you should have a VIP.SMS file somewhere in your FSInn
folder. If not it MUST have some sort of cfg file to recognise the other VIP
aircraft. There again it might possibly be automatic (and I've just seen a
pig fly past the window).

Have a dig around.