[jhb_airlines] Re: From small acorns..

  • From: Alastair <algy.mcintyre@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2005 19:08:06 +0100

Aah! that's the rub.

I do have a VIP.SMS file but that is in the Squawkbox 3 directory.
I don't at present use Squawkbox 3.

However, I found the aircraft.cfg file in the VIP root directory, and will modify it as per Phil's instructions <G>

Can't find a direct equivalent of the VIP.SMS file in the FSInn folders, however will have a go at modifying the default aircraft in the FSInn configuration.

Thanks again.

Alastair

Bones wrote:
In that case install as per Phil's instructions regarding the texture
folders (texture.jjhb1 etc) and add the data to the aircraft.cfg file -
which ought to be in the VIP folder too.

My next guess is that you should have a VIP.SMS file somewhere in your FSInn
folder. If not it MUST have some sort of cfg file to recognise the other VIP
aircraft. There again it might possibly be automatic (and I've just seen a
pig fly past the window).

Have a dig around.