[jhb_airlines] Re: From small acorns..

  • From: Alastair <algy.mcintyre@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2005 11:03:49 +0100

Thanks Bones/Phil for these texture files.

The read me file specifically refers to SB3.

Can these textures be used with FSInn, and and idea how I could carry out the necessary 'tweaks'?

Cheers

Alastair

Bones wrote:

Oh yes.. Phil's file is for the VATSIM JHB AI aircraft fleet - a seven texture set that will coat a lot of the SB3 VIP AI aircraft in JHB colours. Just read the install carefully as it is a 3 stage process - dropping the textures into FS, adding new sections to the VIP aircraft.cfg file and, finally, adding the SMS data to SB3 so it will transmit the JHB details to other users.

Phil has also repainted the PMDG B737-900 in JHB colours too which completes
their Boeing collection.

Many thanks to Phil for his sterling work here..

bones

HC@xxxxxxxxxx
http://fsaviation.net