[jhb_airlines] Re: Forums

  • From: "Phil Reynolds" <phil.reynolds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 17:05:43 +0100

I think I'm not going to proceed with this forum and search for another
option.

I was just taking a look myself and accidentally clicked on one of those
adverts that pop up.  It proceeded to open a dating service website that
then would not let me exit the site due to a javascript popup blocking any
browser close command. The only way to get rid of it was to kill the browser
from within Task Manager. I'm not happy at this so I'm not going to use it.

Back to the drawing board...

Phil