[jhb_airlines] Re: Forums

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 12:19:27 +0100

Phil,

Just registered and it seems to be working OK. I just need to keep the door locked, to stop SWMBO wondering about my interest in Online Dating, that seems to appear automatically.

Gerry Winskill

Phil Reynolds wrote:
Hi guys,

I've set up a forum at http://egbbscenery.freeforums.org/ for support for my
scenery.  Before I link to it via my website, could I ask some of you to
give it the once over to make sure I've set it up correctly.

I'll wipe the forums before I make it live so feel free to create users,
make posts, etc.

Many thanks!

Phil