[jhb_airlines] Re: Forums

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 17:50:00 +0100

Nope - never looked at them at all.

In the early days of Noble Air I created a cgi script that embedded a
message board into a web page but it was rather basic. You couldn't divide
the page into sub forums and you couldn't limit access to JHB members. It
ran for a good while without problems but, eventually, it started filling up
with spam and it became a pain to strip these out every four hours or so.

http://woodair.net