[jhb_airlines] Re: For those missing FPI...

  • From: "Mike Brook" <mike.brook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 20:18:43 +0100

Paul -

Perhaps you are set-up for a different time-zone then, such as the other
side of the Universe? <g>

MikeB

> -----Original Message-----
> From: jhb_airlines-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> [mailto:jhb_airlines-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Paul
> Sent: Sunday, September 17, 2006 2:51 PM
> To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [jhb_airlines] Re: For those missing FPI...
>
>
> Another microsnot "don't rely on us to give you accurate
> data", clocks on
> all both my machines confirmed accurate.
>
> Paul
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: jhb_airlines-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> [mailto:jhb_airlines-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mike Brook
> Sent: 12 September 2006 10:59
> To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [jhb_airlines] Re: For those missing FPI...
>
>
> BTW Paul, check your Windose clock - according to your last
> post you are not
> due to send it until the 17th!
>
> MikeB
>
> > -----Original Message-----
> > From: jhb_airlines-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > [mailto:jhb_airlines-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Mike Brook
> > Sent: Tuesday, September 12, 2006 10:53 AM
> > To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > Subject: [jhb_airlines] Re: For those missing FPI...
> >
> >
> > Paul -
> >
> > Those two videos are absolutely splendid!  Thank you for
> sharing them.
> > Hopefully we will all be back in the communal skies again soon...
> >
> > Cheers
> > MikeB
> >
> > > -----Original Message-----
> > > From: jhb_airlines-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > > [mailto:jhb_airlines-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Paul
> > > Sent: Sunday, September 17, 2006 5:32 AM
> > > To: JHB List
> > > Subject: [jhb_airlines] For those missing FPI...
> > >
> > >
> > > Here's a short video taken on the last night of Alastair
> landing his
> > > concorde while I wait at the threshold.
> > >
> > > http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-4353409173388884338
> > >
> > > Paul
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> >
> >
> >
> >
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>



Other related posts: