[jhb_airlines] Re: Floor mounted joystick.

  • From: "franklyn fisher" <ff006c5886@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 15:10:27 -0000

Kev

I have an old thrustmaster analogue pedals which I modified to take the input from my twist grip stick, but the pot has gone badly off center.

However, looking at Steves photos, it could easley form the base as a lazy suzan, with the pedals included.

Frank F

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kev Townsend" <175@xxxxxxxxxxxx>