[jhb_airlines] Flightsim Show

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "JHB Email List" <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 00:47:57 +0100

New from AVSIM:

AVSIM Announces 2007 UK Exhibition

The Board of Directors of AVSIM are pleased to announce that two exhibitions
will be held next year; our usual exhibition in the U.S. and an additional
exhibition in the U.K. With the support of RCSimulations and PCPilot
Magazine, and the full sponsorship of Microsoft, we will bring for the first
time an AVSIM exhibition experience to our fellow flight simulation
enthusiasts in the UK and to those in Europe who can now more easily attend.
We are still working on the details and timing of both events, and we'll be
posting more on these as we work them out. So, stay tuned! AVSIM is coming
to London (or there about)!

http://fsaviation.net