[jhb_airlines] Re: Flight Sim show - Birmingham

  • From: "Tom Isaac" <tomisaac1956@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 15:57:11 -0000

I'm going both days & staying over at the same hotel as Alex (will also be taking my camera for a mugshot of the ugly git)

Be nice to meet up with some of you guys.
Strange that we live a couple of hundred yards apart Mike but, may well end up meeting each other at the NEC. My fault for not taking up your offer of a meet earlier this year I suppose but, a lot's happened since then.

Tom I.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Lucas" <mhlucas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>