[jhb_airlines] Re: Flight Sim show - Birmingham

  • From: "Mike Brook" <mike.brook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 14:02:39 -0000

Mike -

The A45 will probably be a nightmare.  The M42 should still be your best
bet despite the expected high volume of traffic.  The flow is usually
reasonably well controlled and, providing that you are patient, you
should find it marginally less stressful.  Remember to take the sleeping
bag, warm blanket and flask of coffee <G>.  Your Rugby suggestion may
well be feasible but the extra cost is probably not worth it.  Have you
considered a helicopter and an abseil rope...?

MikeB