[jhb_airlines] Re: Flight Sim show - Birmingham

  • From: "Mike Brook" <mike.brook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 13:30:41 -0000

Mike -

I started to reply to you when Phil's post popped up!  I can't disagree
with his advice.  That w/e will be a nightmare from the traffic point of
view, there are many many events going on at the same time including the
'BBC Clothes Show Live' - beware hoards of women drivers <g>.  Allow
lots of time for travel, the M42 will be solid all day.  I plan to be
there on Saturday and will be taking advantage of my new-found 'Senior
Citizen' status (it says so on my new free Bus Pass, so it must be true)
and will be trying out the public transport arrangements from Solihull
to the NEC.  I might even go again on Sunday just for the hell of it...

MikeB