[jhb_airlines] Re: Flight Sim show - Birmingham

  • From: "Mike Brook" <mike.brook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 16:18:53 -0000

Alex -

OK.  Remember my offer of help.  G&S should have no problems, they are
probably as close as it is possible to be given the NEC activities that w/e.
You also shouldn't have too many problems, apart from the usual UK motorway
nightmares of accidents/roadworks.  The Hall Green hotel (next door to a pub
which used to be called the 'Robin Hood' - it's probably the 'Frog & Firkin'
or something equally stupid these days...) could be a good spot for a brief
after-show get-together for anyone interested (I could almost walk home from
there or even get SWMBO to come & pick me up afterwards <g>).

MikeB