[jhb_airlines] Flight Sim show - Birmingham

  • From: Mike Lucas <mhlucas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 12:53:15 +0000

Can those of you on the list who plan to be at next weekend's Flight Sim show at the NEC indicate whether you will be there on Sat 2 Dec or Sun 3 Dec - so that we can try to fix a time and place (?Pilot Club stand?) to meet.

I'm not familiar with the NEC and its parking but it looks from the plan that Hall 3A is actually closer to the airport parking than the NEC parking. Can Phil / Mike B who are locals say whether this would make sense? I am certainly familiar with EGBB airport parking, and there is the maglev link from T1 to the railway station / NEC.

Look forward to meeting some of you next weekend.

Mike L